Sheffield Chamber of Commerce Event, 7.30am – 10.00 am
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pin Interest, are all well and good socially but when using for business, or by employees at work, can have serious issues and implications.
With businesses ever increasing their use of social media in their business strategy it is vital that companies and employees fully understand the problems which can arise and which need to be managed throughout the company.
This informative 60 minute breakfast seminar will allow you to hear examples of the use of social media and how to use it effectively for your company without encountering the same problems.
The event will take you through Social Media and the Law and apply it to business usage. The seminar will address the following topics:
- Social Media in context
- Social Media Risk
- Privacy Implications from Social Media
- The Fallacy of Informed Consent
- Data Sharing
- “Cookie Law”
- The EU Data Protection Regs 2012
- Protecting minors in Social Media
- Social Media Technology
- Employment Law Issues
- Gain expert advice on the uses of Social Media and the Law
- Gain knowledge on rules to use when using social media for business
- Benefit from informal networking with other delegates
Spaces are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Friday Focus events each address a different topic important to businesses in the city to inform and promote best practice as well as give delegates the opportunity to take part in some early morning breakfast networking.